|Sri Amarnathji Yatra requires you to get registered before undertaking the pilgrimage|
- Download Form & Certificate: Log on to the official website of Shri Amarnath ji Shrine Board and download the registration form. Fill the print out form with the details required. Also download and print the Compulsory Health Certificate.
- Health Certificate: To identify the location of the Authorized Doctor and Institutions to issue the Compulsory Health Certificate, you may visit the official website of Shri Amarnath ji Shrine Board. For the Amarnath Yatra’13, Health Certificate from an authorized Doctor or institution is made obligatory according to the guidelines of SASB.
- Registration Counter: Your form will only be considered for registration if submitted at the Designated Yatra Registration Counters. There are almost 422 Yatra Registration counters to collect the form for Amarnath Yatra’13.
- Submit Form & Certificate: After obtaining the compulsory health certificate, submit it at selected branches of PNB, J&K Bank, Yes Bank, HDFC, and SBI banks, together with your duly filled registration form. Do not forget to attest your passport sized photograph on the Amarnath Yatra Registration Form.
- Registration Fee: Along with the registration form and compulsory health certificate, you need to pay a very nominal charge.
- Yatra Permit: After verification of the registration form and the compulsory health certificate, the officer will issue Yatra Permit for you. Do not forget to take the Yatra Permit along during the Yatra to the Amarnath.